December is already a while on its way, but I still have to wrap up November. I’m sorry. November was very uneventful and I haven’t read as much as I wanted to. I read 6 books and hauled 7, here we go.
- A Million Dreams by Dani Atkins: I bought this book when it was released in Dutch last year, but I just didn’t pick it up. However, I wasn’t disappointed at all when the time was there for me to read it. It’s an emotional rollercoaster, just like Atkins’ other books. I actually started this in October, but I managed to finish it in November. 4 stars.
- Young Mungo by Douglas Stuart: Last year I’ve read Shuggie Bain by this author and that book really surprised me. I also saw positive reviews for Young Mungo, so naturally I had to read this book. Unfortunately, it didn’t grab me as much as Shuggie Bain did. The structure of the story and the story itsself stayed a little vague to me. 3 stars.
- Het bloemeneiland by Tabea Bach: Not translated into English but it was okay-ish. 3 stars.
- Carrie Soto Is Back by Taylor Jenkins Reid: I FINALLY picked this up, I already wanted to upon release. After not really liking Malibu Rising, I was a little hesitant for this book. But no worries, it sucked me into it from start to finish. 5 stars.
- A Light in the Flame by Jennifer Armentrout: This was one of the chonkers that made me read less this month. I liked it, but unfortunately Sera and Nyktos are really similar to Poppy and Casteel. Also the plot is less intriguing. 4 stars.
- Achter hoge bergen by Emma Anna: A Dutch book which I really enjoyed. 4 stars.
- Het bloemeneiland by Tabea Bach;
- De kroon en de nacht by Jana Hoch (not translated);
- Achter hoge bergen by Emma Anna;
- A Light in the Flame by Jennifer Armentrout (pre-order);
- Cursed by Marissa Meyer (pre-order);
- Zodiac Academy: The Awakening by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti;
- Family of Liars by E. Lockhart.
How was your November?